- “I called Mr. Mister to repair our abandoned misting system. They came out as soon as they could and did an excellent job of taking care of all the problems which included plugged tubing, clogged misting heads, a broken pump and burst plumbing. They serviced the pump and made sure the system worked like new before leaving. We are very happy with the service and recommend Mr. Mister to anyone needing a misting system or repairs.”
- “Others have previously recommended Duane at Mr. Misters and we would be delighted to add our name to that list. We feel it is important to make a recommendation since that is how we got in touch with this company, and there are many dodgy operators out there selling this particular trade. Duane knows his business, gives good advice, does what he says when he says it, at a fair market price. You cannot ask for more than that.”
- “He does a good job. I recommend him highly. He knows his business. He is very accommodating to your suggestions as well.”
- “Duane spent considerable time with us for the initial estimate and explained everything thoroughly; we were fortunate to have many years experience with misting systems and realized that this company certainly knew the business. Duane and Tom arrived promptly on our installation date and did a fantastic job! They both have a professional and detailed work ethic in addition to being personable and a pleasure to work with. They took their time throughout the whole installation as they strive for excellence – they succeeded. This system is much better than other companies we have used in the past and we are really thrilled . . . AND cool! The quality received for the cost far exceeded our expectations.”
- “I contacted Duane about a misting system around my large patio and fogging around my pool. I met with Duane towards the end of our pool construction but prior to our landscaping being installed. Duane provided me options for missing and fogging but recommended that while the landscapers were installing the landscape to have conduit installed near our pool equipment so that misting lines could be pushed through the conduit when I decided what we wanted (just misting, fogging or both) without disruption to the landscape. Additionally, he recognized that the pool equipment panel was capable of supporting the power needs for the misting pump and noted that we should have a water supply line installed as well to the pool equipment.
Shortly after our on-site visit Duane submitting a detailed quote of all components, units, prices per unit and extended cost as well options for the pump motor. Duane was very helpful in telling me that the pump required a 230 V outlet. He was very helpful in providing me the equipment specifications so I could arrange with the pool electrician to install the correct outlet. Duane’s advice could not have been more perfect as I was able to easily have my landscaper add PVC conduit to fish the flexible misting line through and add the water supply near the pool equipment. I was able to have the pool company electrician install the appropriate outlet at the pool panel and set it up such that the pool panel controls the on/off of the misting system.
Most importantly Duane kept me up to date on progress of the pump build and when he would likely install the misting system. I can’t stress how great his responsiveness was throughout. Aside from periodic updates Duane always promptly returned calls, e-mails or texts from me.
The installation of the misting and fogging system took a long day to complete – it was a large installation. Their installation was very clean and professional. Areas where they installed the stainless tubing to the home was done such that lines were level and installed without damage to the home or stucco exterior including accommodating for my rain gutter downspouts. Upon start up of the system I was immediately impressed at it’s coverage. I had noticed that although the pump was quiet I wanted it quieter. I asked if I could get an enclosed pump, Duane accommodated my request noting extra time to have the pump enclosed and the added cost. It only took about 8 business days. Duane checked in with me for my availability and we worked out a time for him to drop off the new pump. At that time he installed the pump, ran the system, checked for any adjustments that were required and we used it this evening….. we love love it and it’s equivalent to the misting systems you encounter at restaurants or other businesses across the valley.
Again, do not hesitate to contact Duane at Mr. Misters – he is extremely professional, personable, pleasant to work with and provides detailed quotes and uses high quality parts and equipment but best of all he provides excellent customer service. Of my projects this summer (pool install, landscape re-do, misting system install) I wish all the contractors mirrored Duane’s approach to business.”
Read More Reviews on Angie’s List